me: "when I grow up, I'd like to have a Laboratory..."
dad: "an EVIL Laboratory??"
me: "You ALWAYS do that!!!"
Monday, November 08, 2004
Hammer time!
Here's a pic of my "Genie" costume from Halloween ... I am especially proud of the shockingly purple pants that Inoui and I made in under an hour, without a pattern! Yay for costuming on the fly!
Ok...can I just say that you are the most adorable Genie ever!!! You should keep this costume as a fall back for future halloweens! It's just too cute!
I usually have some sort of a project going on. Not always an evil project per se, but you can expect a slightly batty project at the very least ... look around to see the results of my latest madness [insert evil laugh here]
1 Comments:
Ok...can I just say that you are the most adorable Genie ever!!! You should keep this costume as a fall back for future halloweens! It's just too cute!
Post a Comment
<< Home