I haven't been idle!
I've been so busy with projects that I haven't had time to document them! The following is a little sample of the kind of work that I have been doing for my parent's house as their "indentured servant". Although there are many projects that need to be completed (the laundry room must be re-tiled, portions of the living room floor need refinishing, etc) I decided to start my rennovation work with painting.
I've always enjoyed painting, and the results are particuliarly gratifying, probably because they are instant. Almost the entire interrior of the house had been painted in a nice unifying off-white, and it has been that way for years. I decided that this was completely boring, and have decided to introduce COLOR to the house! But let's not get crazy ... not too much color ... just some nice muted tones to give the rooms more interest. Below are two examples.
I've always enjoyed painting, and the results are particuliarly gratifying, probably because they are instant. Almost the entire interrior of the house had been painted in a nice unifying off-white, and it has been that way for years. I decided that this was completely boring, and have decided to introduce COLOR to the house! But let's not get crazy ... not too much color ... just some nice muted tones to give the rooms more interest. Below are two examples.



1 Comments:
Oooo...Anna, who's responsable for the gorgeous drapes in the green hallway? I really like them! Great job on the paiting!
Post a Comment
<< Home